Accounting & Bookkeeping
Our Bookkeeping Services are focused at reducing the finance and accounting costs of our clients by helping them with their management, accounting and tax preparation needs. Resource Factors personalized and professional online bookkeeping services cover the entire scope of bookkeeping and customers have the flexibility to choose what they require. We function just as customers' virtual back office for all their bookkeeping and accounting work right from set-up, support, maintenance and consultancy with accounting. By outsourcing bookkeeping services to Resource Factors, you can benefit from the cost advantages of our customized finance and accounting services.
Resource Factors has proficiency across all the major accounting software used in the industry for bookkeeping services, such as QuickBooks, Quicken, Peachtree, Sage Accounting, MYOB, Business Vision, Simply Accounting and CaseWare. Resource Factors has a dedicated team of well-trained accountants and professionals who can quickly adapt to customers' specified software and processes, and at the same time ensure quick turnaround time and quality standards.
- Accounts receivable management
- Accounts payable management
- Bank accounts reconciliation
- Invoice processing services
- Journal Entry postings
- VAT returns
- Creation of customized chart of accounts
- Assets / equipment ledger maintenance
- Expense analysis
- Preparing accounts receivable ageing analysis
- Preparing accounts payable analysis
- Credit card reconciliations
- Preparing sales mix analysis.
- Preparing purchase and cost analysis.
- Inventory management services.
- Accounting setup services.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting.
- Preparation of Periodic Management Reports
- Annual accounts and tax returns preparation
- Expert tax advice to minimize tax liability
- Internal Audit assignments
- Adjustments to year-end accounts
- Due Diligence assignments
- Liaison with External Auditors
- Preparation of financial statements that includes periodic Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement and Statement of changes in equity.