Cash Flow Management
Cash is the lifeblood of business and Cash Flow Management involves Food Costing / Beverage Costing, Recipe/Menu Costing, Variance Analysis, Profit Margin / Landed Cost, Pricing the products / Services, Service Level / Loss of Sale, forecast, collect, control, disburse and invest your cash. A properly maintained Cash Flow Management process can not only save your business during economic downturns but put you in a position to win when presented with that ONCE IN A LIFE TIME opportunity.
Resource Factors professionals have been assisting clients with their Cash Flow Management Systems and processes and we are available to serve your needs.
- Accounts receivable aging reviews
- Budget vs. actual performance monitoring and reporting
- Forecasts and projections
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budget preparation
- Review inventory level optimization strategies
- Review of use of purchase discounts
- Review order, invoicing and collection systems and processes
- Review purchase order, receiving and payment systems and processes
- Treasury strategies to maximize the return of idle funds